Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
Welcome to the Children's Petting Zoo Links Page. We've reviewed many web sites to bring you the most kid-friendly animal information on the topics listed below. We are always looking for new outstanding sites to add. If you would like to nominate a site, please contact Webmaster Meg. Enjoy surfing!
- The American Veterinary Medical Association lists colleges and universities offering degrees in veterinary medicine and vet technology.
- Petgroomer.com features everything you would ever want to know about careers grooming animals.
- Houck Middle School in Oregon has complied one of the most comprehensive endangered species sites I have seen so far. This page has links to sites on helping specific endangered animals.
- Canine Companions for Independence is a national organization that trains service dogs for people with disabilities. Learn about volunteering with service dog organizations.
- The ASPCA homepage. Also visit the San Francisco chapter of the SPCA, the first in the nation to adopt a no-kill policy.
- Rescuers.com is a resource for Californians wishing to adopt animals. They have tons of links to independent animal shelters, where you can learn about volunteer opportunities.
- Visit the San Diego Zoo and find out about many different zoo-related jobs.
- Amby.com has a feral cat resource page. Find out about helping feral cats. Warning to parents: the plight of feral cats is sometimes a heart-breaking one. This site is not recommended for the very young.
- Jack Hanna's Homepage with info on him and his TV show, Wild Animal Adventures.
- Animal Planet's website has their daily TV listings as well as tons of cool info on your pets and your favorite wildlife.
- National Geographic.com has listings for their new TV channel.
- The Website for MiraclePets, an inspiring TV show hosted by Alan Thicke (remember the dorky dad on Growing Pains)?
- Visit Clicktv.com to see local TV listings for animal-related programming.
- Find directions to your local library at Mapquest.com. Many of the books and videos on this site can be checked out at your local library. This way you can see if you like the book before you buy it on my site. Find your library by clicking on "yellow pages search", then in the field called "enter category" type "Libraries". Also unclick on "search surrounding areas"- this feature will cause problems.
Back to Online Store
Back to Homepage